1. Who are we?
Loon Fung Ltd - referred to as ‘Loon Fung’ in this document - are suppliers of oriental foods and goods to the retail and wholesale market.
2. What is our legal bases for collecting your data?
Loon Fung will only use your personal information as follows unless authorised or required by law:
When you register your Reward Card on loonfung.com we collect and process your data with your consent. Also, when you tick a box to receive information from us by post, phone or email.
We may need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations such as when you order an item from us for delivery, therefore we will collect your address details to deliver your order.
Sometimes we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests which might be reasonably expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example, we will use your reward card data to send you or make available promotional offers. We will also use your details to send you direct marketing information by email, text, phone or post telling you about products and services that we think might interest you. Where you send personal data in the context of asking a question or query about our company or services we will use the data you provide in order to respond to your query. In some cases, it may be necessary to share your details with third party data processors.
3. When do we collect your personal data?
• When you register your Reward Card on loonfung.com
• When you create an account with us
• When you communicate with us by phone, email or other means with queries, complaints etc.
• When you engage with us on social media
• When you participate in a promotion or competition
• When you comment or review our products and services
• When you fill in any forms in store
4. What information is being collected?
• If you have an online account with us: your name , date of birth, address, email, telephone number and account user name and reward card number.
• Details of your interactions with us by email, phone or in store including notes from our correspondence with you, details of any complaints or comments you make and purchases.
5. How will your information be used?
• Your personal information is used to allow us to provide you with marketing and promotional information, and company updates.
• To process any orders that you make by phone or in store.
• To respond to your queries, requests and complaints.
• We will use your personal data and preferences to update you about special offers, promotions, events etc. through email, our website and social media.
You are free to opt out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
6. Who has access to your information?
We retain a third party to process or analyse data we collect on our website, including your personal data. The website is maintained or hosted by a specialist IT service and is contractually obliged not to use your personal data in any way other than that which we have specified. We do not sell or rent your information to any third parties.
7. How is your personal data kept secure?
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
8. How long will we keep your personal data?
For as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected - at the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
If you have not used your account for 12 months it will be flagged as inactive and you must let us know whether you wish to keep it open. Once inactive, the personal data and purchase history associated with the account will be anonymised and your reward card will not be usable at a store.
9. What are your rights over personal data?
You have the right to:
· Ask us to stop processing your personal data to which you previously consented to
· Obtain a copy of the personal data which we hold about you
· Ask us to stop the processing of your personal data for direct marketing. This can be done by:
- Clicking “unsubscribe from this list” or “update subscription preferences” link contained in our Loon Fung e-mailing list.
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Please remove me from your marketing database” or
writing to us at 111 Brantwood Road, London, N17 0DX.
· Ask us to correct or delete information you think is inaccurate or not up to date
Contact us if you wish to raise any data protection issue with us or exercise these rights at
any time via 111 Brantwood Road, London, N17 0DX or email email@example.com